Transcom company group was founded in 2003 in Vyazma, Smolensk region, which is a major transport hub for destinations: Moscow – Smolensk and Tver – Bryansk. The city is located on the M-1 “Belarus” federal highway, which is part of the European route E 30 and the Pan-European Transport Corridor II Berlin – Nizhny Novgorod.
Since 2016 the company has the independent transportation enterprise in the Republic of Poland.
The main focus of the Transсom company group is the international import-export “Europe – Russia – Asia” cartage.
The enterprise has convenient access to the M-1 “Belarus” highway and a railway line. This allows providing a full range of cargo transshipment services for further shipment to export.
Transcom company group also provides the following services:
- customs clearance of transported cargo;
- warehousing, including 3PL-operator services;
- evacuation of faulty and damaged vehicles;
- repair, maintenance and periodic calibration of tachographs.
Currently Transсom is a large enterprise with a firm position in the international shipping market, it is the owner of such assets as:
- transport: 350 semi-trailer and 50 refrigerated combination vehicles from leading European manufacturers of trucks (Volvo, Mersedes-Benz, Daf) and trailers (Krone, Kögel, Schmitz);
- In the park of the company there are execution vehicles “MEGA a trailer” – 100 m3 of cargo space, 3 m of height of a cargo compartment.
- combination vehicle maintenance and repair facilities;
- parking for heavy vehicles;
- gasoline station;
- heated warehouses
Workforce — 700 employees.
The company pays great importance to environmental protection: our truck fleet fully complies with environmental standards Euro-5, Euro-6 and has an operation period of up to three years.
All vehicles are equipped with a satellite tracking system so that each client can track cargo movement in real time.
Company liability as the carrier is insured by the leading Russian insurance company for EUR 250 000 for each insured event.
Delivery of cargo is carried out on both regular and one-time basis.
Key transportation sectors that we support: